- Wearing a mask into the office is still required.
- Be prepared to show proof of vaccinations.
- The air purifier is always on during sessions. (No one has contracted Covid-19 through my office.)
Test positive for Covid right before your next appointment? You can find the necessary information under Cancellation Policies.
- If you need to cancel for any reason, please do so at least 72 hours prior to your appointment to ensure you won’t be assessed a cancellation fee. This allows sufficient time for rebooking.
- All same day cancellations are subject to a 100% fee.
- If you need to cancel less than 72 hrs prior to your appointment, a 50% fee will be charged to your CC the first time, 75% the second time, and a 100% fee the third time. Additionally, it will be at the discretion of RTW for any subsequent rebookings.
- If your sessions are on a package, a portion of that session will be used for the cancellation fee. The remaining can be added to your next appointment.
- Have a last-minute family emergency such as hospitalization, a death, etc.? Please reach out, life happens.
- During the height of Covid-19, cancelling at the last minute due to testing positive for Covid was an unfortunate reality because the virus was filling hospital beds. At this point, the Omicron variant is the least severe form, but the easiest to transmit. Going forward Covid will be treated the same as the cold and flu, cancelling 24 hours or less before your appointment will be a 50% charge the first time, a 75% charge the second time, 100% the third time, and any subsequent appointments are at the discretion of RTW.